Law Advice Compensation Lawyers are experts in winning motor accident claims and getting you the compensation you deserve.

Pain and Suffering - Motor Accident

Pain and Suffering Compensation


  • You may be entitled to a lump sum for the pain and suffering that you have endured due to your injuries. Compensation for pain and suffering is available when injuries exceed a 10% whole person impairment threshold. Law Advice will obtain a report on your behalf from an experienced medical specialist regarding your entitlement to pain and suffering.
  • Compensation for pain and suffering can be substantial, and sometimes in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.


Treatment Expenses - Motor Accident

Treatment Expenses


  • Once the accident claim is accepted by the insurer, payments must be made for all reasonable and necessary treatment expenses that have been incurred as a result of the motor accident. Further, the insurer must reimburse all reasonable travel expenses associated with attending your doctors or other treatment providers. We make this process easy by facilitating the efficient request and approval for re-imbursement with the insurer on your behalf.


Loss of Income - Motor Accident

Loss of Income claim


  • A claim for loss of income can be made if your injuries have affected your ability to work. Our lawyers will gather all of the necessary evidence to prove the extent of your loss and that your loss of income has occurred as a result of your accident.
  • Further, you may be entitled to claim for future income loss if your injury is not minor and you can prove that your injuries will have an impact on your ability to earn income in the future. Usually, a claim for future economic loss takes into account losses up to the retirement age of 67 years and beyond. Further, claims for loss of future income also includes superannuation entitlements.


Domestic Care - Motor Accident

Domestic Care and Assistance


  • If you require help around your home due to your injuries from the accident, you can claim domestic assistance compensation as long as the assistance required was directly related to the injury sustained in the accident and your injury is not a minor injury.

    No Win No Fee

The above information is general information only. For a free consultation and specific advice regarding your claim from one of our experts please contact us on Free Call 1800 122 555 or complete our Free Advice Form.