Browse by category

  • All Categories
  • General Advice
  • Motor Accident
  • Workers Compensation
  • Superannuation/TPD
  • Public Liability
  • Product Liability
  • Medical Negligence
  • Dust Diseases

What should I do if I've been involved in a Motor Accident?


Recent changes to the law now make the insurer liable to pay your legal costs for advice regarding a review of a work capacity decision.

If you have been injured during the course of your employment you may have a right to claim for your time off work, medical expense and even a lump sum for your injuries.

There are inherent risks involved in undertaking any form of surgery.

You may have a claim for an injury caused by a product if you can prove that the defect in the product was the cause of your injury.