Browse by category

  • All Categories
  • General Advice
  • Motor Accident
  • Workers Compensation
  • Superannuation/TPD
  • Public Liability
  • Product Liability
  • Medical Negligence
  • Dust Diseases

Our client was employed as a concreter for many years.  He was in his early 30s and in a relationship, had two young children and enjoyed fishing, going to the gym and was into ca

Our client tragically lost his wife in a motor vehicle accident.

Everyone in New South Wales is required to have CTP or Compulsory Third Party Insurance in case of a motor vehicle accident.

A motor vehicle accident can severely impact your lifestyle and ability to support yourself financially.

CTP or Compulsory Third Party insurance is an important safety net to help support drivers in case of an accident.

If you’ve decided to pursue a motor accident compensation claim then the extent of your benefits and ability to claim common law damages will be determined by the severity of your injuries.

Getting into a motor vehicle accident can be both dangerous and emotionally overwhelming, which is why it is important to avoid making some common mistakes when you need to handle this difficult si

Getting injured in a motor vehicle accident can happen to anyone.

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident then you may be eligible to make a CTP insurance claim to help support you with your loss of income, medical and treatment expenses.

Life after a car accident can be challenging, particularly if you have suffered from a physical or psychological injury.

Pain and suffering compensation for car accidents, also known as general damages or non-economic loss, is a lump sum payment awarded to individuals who have suffered serious physical and psychologi

Our client sustained psychiatric injuries when a vehicle crashed into his house causing severe damage to his property.  At the time of the incident he was at home with his family,